If you haven't registered yet, please visit the Consignor Homepage
Please read through the information provided on this page. Following the guidelines detailed here will
help you have a successful and profitable sale.
- To begin working with your inventory, click on the Work with Inventory link located in the menu to the left.
- You must consign a minimum of 10 items.
- You set your own prices, but the minimum is $2 per item.
- How much money you make will depend on how many items you consign, how reasonably you
price them and the quality of the items. Please see Price Guide for pricing help.
- Consignors receive 70% of their sales. If a consignor works one 3-hour shift they will earn 80% of their sales.
- Item limit is 125, if you have more then
125 items try bundling your inventory or making more sets.
If you would like to include more than 125 items you may register for a second
consignor number. (You must work at least one shift PER consignor number in
order to earn your additional percentage for each consignor number.)
- Don't forget to check the
Items & Brands Not Accepted.
- Please use Recall Finder to check that your items have not been recalled. Recalled items cannot be part of the sale.
Reactivating Inventory from Prior Sales
- INACTIVE INVENTORY is any inventory that was entered during a prior sale.
- Inactive items can be changed to ACTIVE INVENTORY by consignor, if you are planning on bringing it to the upcoming sale.
- ACTIVE INVENTORY also includes any inventory item that has been entered during the current sale.
- If you make an changes to inventory items from a previous sale you
MUST REPRINT that sales tag as the original barcode is no longer valid.
Toys and Non-Clothing Items
- Any item with multiple pieces should be secured together (i.e. taped-up in a clear, plastic bag).
- All items must be in excellent working condition. Please include working batteries if needed to ensure working order.
- Books will be limited to only 5 of your item numbers. You may secure sets together in order to sell more than 5 books.
- DVDs will be limited to only 5 of your item numbers. You may secure sets together in order to sell more than 5 DVDs.
- No VHS will be accepted.
- No stuffed animals will be accepted.
- If selling Crafts and Craft Kits, they must be NEW IN BOX.
- Sales tags will be generated by the inventory program.
- Printing tags from a mobile device (i.e. iPad) is not recommended.
- We ask that you use card stock for printing tags.
- To avoid holes in the items, please make sure to attach the safety pin or use the tagging gun through the tag or seam of the clothing item. Do not attach to the front of clothing where a hole will be left from the tag.
- Straight pins and staples will not be accepted.
- Tagging guns can be purchased on Ebay (search for retail
tagging gun) for under $10.
- For added security of your items, it is recommended to write your consignor number only on a piece of masking tape and put inside all items. This will allow us to still identify the owner if a tag gets removed or falls off. It is especially important when you have multiple pieces being sold under one number.
- All clothing items must be hung on child sized hangers with the hanger opening facing to the left, like a question mark. Adult sized hangers may be used in sizes 8 and up as appropriate.
- You must provide your own hangers.
- When hanging an outfit, pieces should be safety-pinned together
Drop-Off Appointment & Inspection
- All items must be hung and tagged prior to checking in at your drop-off appointment.
- Bring a copy of your inventory log with you to your appointment.
- At your scheduled drop-off time, your items will be inspected for the following
- All items must be hung on child sized hangers with the hanger opening facing to the left. Adult sized hangers may be
used in sizes 8 and up as appropriate.
- All items will be checked for stains, rips, tears, excessive wear.
- All clothing items will be checked against the Brands Not Accepted List
- All clothing will be checked that it is seasonally appropriate.
- Drop off appointments will be extended to 30 minutes. Please plan your time accordingly, as
all consignors are responsible for putting items on the sales floor following their drop off appointment.
- To expedite the process of putting items on the floor you can divide your items
by gender and size prior to coming to your drop off appointment. Items do not
need to be in inventory number order.
- Your drop off appointment MAY NOT be during your work shift. If you schedule
your appointment before your work shift again please make sure that you plan
for enough time to put your items away before your work shift begins.
- If you are unable to make your drop off appointment you must use the online
schedule to set up another appointment. Only those with appointments will be
allowed to drop off.
After the Sale
- If you mark your unsold items for donate they will be given to local charities.
- Pick up of all unsold items (not marked for donation) will be on Sunday of the sale. Items will be sorted by Consignor Number.
- Unsold Item Pickup Schedule for the Sunday evening of the sale (by last name):
A-K: 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm
L-R: 7:00 pm - 7:30 pm
S-Z: 7:30 pm - 8:00 pm
May make arrangements to pickup on Monday as needed with Jenny. Pickup will be from 9am-10:30am. Donation truck will arrive at 11am on Monday.
- The exception to this schedule is any consignor who works a sort shift on
Sunday. These begin at 1pm. Following their shift these consignors may take
home their unsold items.
- If your items are not marked for donate and you choose not to pickup your unsold items you must email email@example.com
saying that you will not be picking up. If we do not receive an email and you do not pickup $25 will be deducted from your
consignor check as we will have to transport your items and then verify your plans.
- If you work on Monday please email Jenny at firstname.lastname@example.org to make alternate arrangements for pickup on
- If you pick up your unsold items they will remain in your inventory log and can be
put into future sales. Tags may be kept on the clothing/items. You must
reprint a sales tag if you change any of the information in the inventory
program (i.e. price) for a future sale.
Contact us at email@example.com or for live help call
Jenny at 847-909-3996.