Welcome to the Growing Cents of Style Consignor Home Page.
How do I sell my stuff?
- Register for your consignor id number.
- Sign-up for work shifts (if available) and a drop-off appointment. (If you are a restocking consignor, make sure you only sign-up for a drop-off appointment that is designated "Restocking Consignors Only.")
- Read Consignor Guidelines and Brand & Items Not Accepted.
- Log your items in the inventory system and tag your items.
- Drop-off items.
How much will I make?
- Consignors determine their own prices. How much you make will depend on how many of you items sell. (see Price Guide)
- Consignors receive 70% of their sales. If a consignor works one 3-hour shift they will earn 80% of their sales.
- You can sell your handbags. Click here for all the details!
- You can sell your children's bedding - check the list of Items Not Accepted for brand requirements.
- Any consignor who works 3 volunteer shifts (9 hours) will be entered into a raffle. The winning consignor will earn 100% of their sales. Good for ONE consignor number.
- Drop off appointments will now be 30 minutes to allow for a full inspection of all clothing. Please allow additional time to put your items on the sales foor. Please read
details in the Consignor Guidelines.